Sponsored by International Institute of Applied Informatics (IIAI)
Conference Dates: Feb.26-27, 2022 Venue : California State University,Bakersfield(CSUB),USA
IIAI-AIMD2022 focuses on practices, technologies, applications and theories for Applied Informatics and Media Communication, including Social Informatics, Computer & Humanities, BioInformatics, Data Science and so on. IIAI-AIMD2022 offers a multi- disciplinary approach to Applied Informatics. this conference brings together scientists, engineers, computer users, and students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Applied informatics in a broad range of fields. The topics of interests include but not limited to:
|Media Design and Communication
||AI and Media
Formatting, Templates, and Submission instruction
The conference publication will be published by IIAI Open Conference publication series.
- The file that you submit should include the paper title, abstract, keywords, and introduction followed by the body of your paper. The author¡Çs name and address MUST NOT appear in this file. This is to facilitate a blind review.
- Upload your paper in single column format (not to exceed 10 single-spaced pages for full papers and not to exceed 8 single-spaced pages for short papers) via the above system in PDF format, or you can submit your paper in the final manuscript format.
* Word Template (Doc)
- The format of the final manuscript should be in single column format and 9-10 pages in length for full papers.
- The format of the final manuscript should be in single column format and 5-8 pages in length for short papers.
- Please enter at least two keywords at the time of submission. We need this information when determining reviewers for your paper.
- Please select relevant topics from the topic areas.
- Submissions, refereeing, and all correspondence will be conducted by e-mail.
Submit your paper via the web-based paper submission system following the instructions below:
NOTE: Please create your account of easychair.com if you don’t have.
The paper may be excluded from post-congress publication if the presentation is not made at the conference. No-show papers are not recommended in the post-conference publications. IIAI does not receive the submitted papers by past no-show authors.
Please use the following registration system.
- Create an account
- Login to My Page
Full/short paper submission deadline : Dec.28, 2021
- Submission deadline(Abstract paper) : Feb.10, 2022*extended
- Notification: Feb.20, 2022
- Steering Committee Meeting: Feb. 24
- Welcome Networking Event: Feb.25
- Banquet: Feb.26
- Conference Dates: Feb. 26 – 27, 2022
California State University,Bakersfield(CSUB),USA
* 2-3 hours drive to Los Angeles, Hollywood, The beach, San Diego, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Silicon Valley…etc
* Hybrid Conference: You can also participate Online(Zoom).
Proceedings and post-conference publications
|Selected papers will be invited to be submitted the following journals.
(The publication has ISSN number and published papers have DOI. The paper will be indexed by CrossRef and Google Scholar)
|General: author/presenter/audience||650USD||on the day|
|Student:author/presenter/audience||480USD||on the day|
All registrations are reviewed to ensure they meet IIAI eligibility policies. IIAI reserves the right to refuse or cancel all ineligible registrations at any time and shall not be held accountable for any outside fees associated with this cancelation. Please refer to the specific Eligibility Policy.
Refund of payment in case of registration cancellation is:
Cancellation before Feb 10, 2022: 50% of payment is charged for the penalty.
Cancellation after Feb 10, 2022 will not be proceeded and not be refunded.
IIAI regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows.
- Prof.Taishi Nemoto (Mejiro University, JAPAN)
Local Arrangement Chair
- Prof.Takayuki Fujimoto,PhD. (Toyo University, JAPAN)
- Prof.Tokuro Matsuo,PhD. (Advanced Institute of Industrial Technology, Japan)
- Prof. Mikihiko Mori (Mejiro University, JAPAN)
- Prof. Koji Fujita (Cyber University, JAPAN)
- Prof. Ziran Fan,PhD. (Toyo University, JAPAN)
- Prof. Tokuro Matsuo,PhD. (Advanced Institute of Industrial Technology, Japan)
- Yuri Sakamaki (California State University, Bakersfield)
Past / Related Conference
- 10th International Congress on Advanced Applied Informatics (Online:July 11- 16, 2021) [Scoupus indexed]
- 9th International Congress on Advanced Applied Informatics (Online:September 1-15, 2020)[Scoupus indexed]
- 8th International Congress on Advanced Applied Informatics (Toyama, Japan: July7-12, 2019) [Scoupus indexed]
- 7th International Congress on Advanced Applied Informatics (Yonago, Tottori, Japan:July 8-12 & 13, 2018)[Scoupus indexed]
- 6th International Congress on Advanced Applied Informatics (Hamamatsu, Japan: July 9-13, 2017)[Scoupus indexed]
- 5th International Congress on Advanced Applied Informatics(Kumamoto, Japan: July 10-14, 2016)[Scoupus indexed]
- 4th International Congress on Advanced Applied Informatics(Okayama, Japan: July 12-16, 2015)[Scoupus indexed]
- IEEE/ACIS International Workshop on Information Design and Media Technology(IEEE-IDMT2015)(Las Vegas,USA:June 28 – July 1, 2015)[Scoupus indexed]
Copyright 2022(C) The 2nd IIAI-International Conference on Applied Informatics and Media Design 2022